There are several benefits of having a cat sitter versus boarding your cat or taking them to an overnight facility.
For Your Cats:
- Cats stay in their own home where they are the most comfortable and stress-free. This eliminates the trauma of traveling or being in an unfamiliar environment.
- Cats are surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds.
- Your pet gets to follow their regular diet and exercise routine, plus they get personal attention and love.
- There is a responsible person with your cat in case of an emergency.
- Cats stay healthy. Places boarding multiple animals can facilitate the spread of various illnesses.
- You don’t have to suffer from guilt or trauma of taking your pet out of their home and leaving them in an unfamiliar place.
- You don’t have to impose upon family, friends or neighbors.
- You get the peace of mind knowing that your pet is in caring, loving and responsible hands.
- You also get peace of mind that your home is more secure. I can check the mail, water the plants, take the trash receptacles to the curb on trash day and turn lights on and off, therefore making it look like you are still at home.